Control-Green and Green-GO perform strong, secure and transparent privacy practices.
We do our best to protect your privacy and avoid any misuse or abuse of your personal data.
- We never sell personal data to anyone
- We provide our service in strict compliance with European privacy laws.
- You are in control of your personal information at all times.
- What information we remember and why we collect it
- How we use this information, share and protect it
- Our Customers (including any internal users)
Control-Green' ('Control-Green' ') is owned and operated by Turf Europe srl, ('Turf Europe') an Italian company headquartered in Livorno
Turf Europe provides software and hardware services for professionals and amateurs involved in green areas and agriculture. More info available on our websites.
Turf Europe complies with Italian Data Privacy law, which embodies all the relevant EU Data Protection Law.
We collect and process 2 types of data: Customer Personal Data and User Software and Hardware Data.
Type of Data concerned
When you register for a Control-Green Account, we collect some data about you as a User. We do this in order to provide our service, improve general usability, and to give you the best Customer support possible. We remember the following information:
- your full name,
- your e-mail address
- your business name
- your business phone number (optional)
- your billing address
- The content you've published on the Social Profiles you've connected to the Service
- information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Service
Control-Green' also remembers certain data from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on the Site, the Supported Platforms, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see 'Cookies and Related Technologies' below). For example, each time you visit the Site or use Control-Green, if allowed, we remember your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you visited.
To use Turf Europe software, hardware and services, the user needs to provide several data and information to be able to exploit the resources offered by Control-Green, improve general usability and to give the best Customer support possible.
Control-Green uses User Data for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you login to your account
- to enable us to operate the service and provide it to you
- to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication
- to contact you about your account and provide Customer support
- to keep you informed about the service, features, surveys, newsletters, offers
- to better understand your needs as a user, to diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and general usability of the site and services
- to better understand user demographics and needs, at large, and to better improve our content, marketing and service to our Customers and users
- to keep the service safe and secure
'Session cookies' remember certain information from your current visit, i.e. login information. This allows you to move easily within Control-Green. Without these session cookies, we would not be able to provide properly our Service to you. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter your Control-Green login information after a certain period has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related personal information.
We may use third-party vendors, like Facebook Ads and Google Ads, to help deliver ads for relevant V services when you visit certain pages on our websites. We may share Account information with third-party to help us tailor ads and services offered to you. Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing the Site. Please note that by doing so, some features of the Site and the Service may become unavailable.
Control-Green' has implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorised access, use, disclosure and destruction. You should bear in mind, however, that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. Thus, risk can never be eliminated, however, it can definitely be significantly mitigated and reduced.
Security measures adopted by Control-Green include:
- Access to the information stored within Control-Green's servers is restricted to a limited number of Control-Green employees;
- We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms secure. The website and Service are all secured by SSL protocol, which provides encryption to all data transmitted;
- Control-Green's servers are protected by a) firewalls establishing a barrier between our trusted, secure internal network and the Internet and b) IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IPs;
- Each User may only access information pertaining to its specific Account and to the specific created Users interacting with such Account.
- When payments are processed via credit card, Control-Green uses a third party vendor that is PCI_DSS compliant;
- Control-Green may use third party services to prevent attacks on the Site or the Service and destruction or theft of its data. Such vendors also monitor potential attacks to allow Control-Green to inform its Customers in the event their Customer Content and/or Control-Green Data has been compromised;
You have the right to object to the processing and collection of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent at any time, except where otherwise determined by applicable law.
When you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this will (most likely) terminate your access to the use of our Service. To be certain, please request modification or deletion of your information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your first and last name and the email address used to create your account on Control-Green.
Please note that certain personal information may need to be retained by Control-Green for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
Control-Green does not rent or sell your Customer Personal Data or Customer User Data, but we may disclose such data to a limited set of trusted third parties in the situations explained below, for which you, by using our Service, hereby explicitly consent. We will disclose your personal information where we are bound to do so, at law or via a court order as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to any third party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and/or for the enforcement of any breaches of the Terms of Service (if applicable), to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, technical issues or other irregularities or illegalities, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of Control-Green;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Control-Green.
If You have any concern about your privacy, you are kindly requested to forward an email to Control-Green at email@example.com containing a detailed description of your concerns. Control-Green will do its best to resolve such issues within a reasonable time.